ODG R-7 Glasses / Android provide rich APIs to let your app connect and interact with other devices over Bluetooth, WiFi, USB.
- WiFi - Standard Infrastructure Client, & Adhoc modes
- IP over USB - USB tethering, glasses as USB device, connected to host computer (uses Mag to Std A USB Male cable)
- IP over USB to Ethernet adapter - glasses as USB host (requires Power Hub; See Article: Connecting-the-R-7-to-the-Network-via-Ethernet)
- IP over USB to 3G/4G/LTE Smartphone in tethered mode - glasses as USB host (requires Power Hub; See Article: Share-3G-4G-LTE-Android-Smartphone-Data-via-USB-Tether)
- IP over USB to USB 3G/4G/LTE Dongle (requires Power Hub; See Article: LTE-Dongle-Support-Added-in-Marshmallow)
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth 4.1, 802.11ac, GNSS (GPS/GLONASS)
For more details please refer to Android developer resources: