Cleaning your Smartglasses including Combiners (Display Lenses)
Please follow these recommended procedures for your ODG Smartglasses. ODG highly recommends using pre-moistened cleaning wipes. Cleaning the combiner lenses with non-approved materials and cleaning solutions may cause additional damage.
- Bausch & Lomb Individual Packaged Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Tissue
- Bausch & Lomb Individual Pacakaged Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Tissue Resealable Package
- Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Do Not directly spray your ODG smartglasses with cleaning solution.
Do Not submerge your ODG smartglasses in water or any cleaning solution.
Do Not clean your glasses in hazardous environments. Once out of the field, cleaning should be done in a controlled area away from contaminants.
- Take one of the pre-moistened wipes and swipe in one direction to remove any film or material on the lens, do not rub back and forth as that may leave streak marks.
- Repeat the swipe motion as needed to remove heavier dust or material.
- Repeat these steps on both sides as needed.
- Use new pre-moistened wipes for each individual component of your smartglasses i.e. Shields, Ear Horns, Nose Pads, etc.